- AHCS provides great PTO; PTO can be used for vacation, sick day, or time off
- AHCS is paying time-and-a-half for all hours worked on Holidays
- Pass Criminal Background Check
- Pass your PCA Assessment Quiz
- Pass Tuberculosis Test
- Must be at least 16-year-old
- Be able to provide covered PCA services according to the person’s PCA care plan.
- Be able to communicate with the clients
- Respond appropriately to the client needs.
- Report changes in the client condition to the qualified professional.
- Maintain daily written records including, but not limited to, time sheets.
- Complete training and orientation on the needs of the recipient.
- Be supervised by the consumer or the qualified professional.
A PCA may not be the:
- Paid legal guardian of an adult
- Legal guardian of a minor
- Parent or stepparent of a minor child recipient
- Recipient of PCA services
- Responsible party of a recipient
- Spouse of a recipient